– User: Internet connecting, using the www.camping-chaumont-sur-loire.com website.
– Personal Information: means “any information relating to an individual identified or who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identification number or to one or more elements that are specific to it” (Article 2 of Law No. 78-17 of January 6th, 1978).
Under Article 6 of Law No. 2004-575 of June,21st 2004 on confidence in the digital economy, it is clear to Site Users www.camping-chaumont-sur-loire.com the identity of various stakeholders as part of its implementation and monitoring:
The owner and / or publisher is a corporation.
Owner and / or website publisher:
Chaumont sur Loire Town hall
Publisher’s address :
81, rue du Mal de Lattre – 41150 CHAUMONT SUR LOIRE
Publisher’s phone :
+33 2 54 20 98 41
Publication Director :
Jean – Pierre LEFEBVRE
Collected personal information :
In France, the Personal Information is especially protected by law n ° 78-87 of 6 January 1978, Act No. 2004-801 of 6 August 2004, Article 226-16 of the Penal Code and the European Directive No. 95 / 46 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 24 October 1995.
In any event the Mayor of Chaumont sur Loire does not collect User relating to Personal Information only for the need of the services of the www.camping-chaumont-sur-loire.com site. The user provides such Personal Information in knowingly, especially when conducting itself to capture.
It is then clear to the Site User www.camping-chaumont-sur-loire.com mandatory or not Personal Information that would be required to provide.
The user proves his identity has the possibility to request from the Mayor of Chaumont sur Loire, via the form below:
– Verification of personal data for which were the subject of a collection by the Mayor of Chaumont sur Loire or on its behalf;
– The information relating to such data processing purposes;
– Information relating to the identity and geographic location of the recipients of such data;
– The communication of a copy of these data issued free of charge, to the extent that such a request is not abusive, especially by its repetitive and disproportionate.
No Personal Information of Site User www.camping-chaumont-sur-loire.com is:
– Collected without the User’s knowledge;
– Published without the User’s knowledge;
– Exchanged, transferred, assigned or sold to any support to others. Only the assumption of redemption The Mayor Chaumont sur Loire and its rights would allow the transmission of the information to the prospective purchaser who would in turn be given the same obligation to store and modify data vis-à-vis the Site user www.camping-chaumont-sur-loire.com.
Moreover The Mayor of Chaumont sur Loire is allowed (e) to conduct studies and statistical analyzes on the use and typology of Users www.camping-chaumont-sur-loire.com site, subject to confirming the anonymity thereof.
Correction of Personal Information collected :
Pursuant to Article 40 of Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978, the user has the right to modify personal data collected about. To do this, the user sends to the Mayor of Chaumont sur Loire:
– A letter to the Mayor of Chaumont sur Loire Address 81 rue du Mal de Lattre – 41150 Chaumont sur Loire
stating his name or company name, physical and / or electronic contact details and where appropriate reference which it holds as a member of the site www.camping-chaumont-sur-loire.com.
The changes will be within a reasonable time after receipt of the User’s request.
A “Cookie” allows the identification of the user, customizing www.camping-chaumont-sur-loire.com consultation of the site by registering a data file on his computer.
The User acknowledges being informed of this practice and authorizes the Mayor of Chaumont sur Loire to do so.
In any case La Chaumont sur Loire Mayor is committed to never disclose the content of these “Cookies” to third parties, except where legally required.
The User may refuse “cookies” recording or configure their browser to be warned before the acceptance the “Cookies”.
Report the presence of illegal content:
Pursuant to Decree No. 2009-1340 of 29 October 2009, you can report the presence of illegal content by contacting Marie Chaumont knew Loire
All elements of the site www.camping-chaumont-sur-loire.com, including text, presentations, illustrations, photographs, tree structures and layouts are, except public documents and clarification, the exclusive intellectual property of the Mayor of Chaumont sur Loire or its partners.
As such, their representation, reproduction, nesting, distribution and redistribution, partial or total, are prohibited in accordance with the provisions of Article L. 122-4 of the Intellectual Property. Any person proceeding without being able to justify a prior express consent of the holder of these rights incurs the penalties for counterfeiting offense under Articles L. 335-2 of the Code of intellectual property.
In addition, the representation, reproduction, nesting, distribution and redistribution, partial or total, the database contained in the www.camping-chaumont-sur-loire.com Site is prohibited under the provisions of Law No. 98 -536 1 July 1998 on the legal protection of databases.
In any event, on all copies of all or part of the site content, will be marked “Copyright The Mayor of Chaumont sur Loire all rights reserved”.
Nature publishing content:
In any event, the Mayor of Chaumont sur Loire inform the applicant of the User the advertising nature of site content www.camping-chaumont-sur-loire.com.
Last update :
Legals were updated in august 20th, 2012
Main laws concerned :
– Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978, including as amended by Act No. 2004-801 of 6 August 2004 relating to data, files and freedoms.
– Act No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 on confidence in the digital economy.
Informations and booking
You can call us :02 54 20 95 22
or e-mail us :